Friday, November 2, 2012

DEAR VIEWERS,

I know this blog ain't awesome yet, but IT WILL BE!!! So ya. I want to know YOUR IDEAS on how to be awesome. AND TO DO THAT, all you need to do is CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AND TYPE IN YOUR COMMENT!!! and just prove your NOT a robot. It's not that hard so just leave a COMMENT!!!! THAT is your CHALLENGE. OR, (if desired) look me up on INSTAGRAM (those of you with smart phones) If your going to look me up, tap on the search box, and type in (exactly like I do)
TaylorJ_Jones.  If more options appear than just ONE look for a picture of a girl with stitches on her face. OKAY??? IT'S NOT THAT HARD!!! Oh and I won't really start this blog UNTIL someone leaves a [KIND] COMMENT.  Just so YOU know. OKAY? And IF you do find me on INSTAGRAM (it's an APP) Leave a COMMENT. I want to know and care about my VIEWERS. just thought I'd let YOU know. Oh, and if my coloring makes your EYES BURN, TELL ME!!! (as you can see, I'm really desperate for comments and followers. OKAY... BYE!!!!

3 comments:

  1. hey. that light blue turquoise color, i cant read well. And I love your blog. I hope it becomes a great success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this blog is so cute :) and I think the colors are fine . . . but warning, my eyes might explode after reading them too much! So you might just want to do the neon kind every once in a while so that I don't hand back your paper with eyeball all over it ;) Other than that, nice blog! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete